Was wondering if someone can give me advice on which dry cat food to use. Don't want to spend a small fortune but somet

I have used Aldi dry cat food and also Sam's club cat food. I think with Aldi food, she eats a bit more and poops a bit more (ave. of once a day). With Sam's club dry cat food, she poops maybe once every 2 days or so and doesn't eat as much.

Asked by Member 1028375 on Oct 27th 2013 Tagged dryfood in Pet Food

Answers

Please read previous answer from Pookie and realize that there are a lot of different opinions about cat food. There are a bunch of raw feeders on the site, which is great, but I will not handle raw meat myself. You will find the option that is right for you and good luck! Dry cat food has 3x the protein as wet, so make sure if you're not feeding raw meat that the cat's diet is balanced, and that if you're doing wet regularly that you are also regularly cleaning their teeth, or expensive dental bills are in your cat's future! Cheers ^_^