Uploading pictures

I've used dogster for years but I just created a page for my kitten. I keep trying to upload pictures but it will either sit there for a long time and do nothing or it will tell me it can't read the file. The image size themselves say they're only 1.36mb and it says to shrink them to 5mb so obviously they're not to big. Has anyone else had this problem?

Asked by Member 61530 on Jun 15th 2016 Tagged pictures, error in Pet Page

Answers

Mr D - D'boat #19

I think there are a few fleas around. Have you tried making the photo smaller in size? I hope you have fun on Catster, :) Kittens are so much fun.
Purrs Mr D

Mr D - D'boat #19 answered on 6/16/16. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gizmo

I was having issues uploading pictures too. Found out that they were just to big. If you resize them (I used www.picresize.com) than you should have no issues.

Gizmo answered on 6/26/16. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer