Timon

Two cats and toilet

The problem with the toilet and two cats. A month ago I bought two Maine Coon cats . One 1 year and 6 months, another six months. The little cat in the first week tried to pee somewhere, but I wouldn't let him and he understood. A week passed perfectly. And then a large cat began to go write in the basement. I closed entrance to the basement. He pissing in a toilet, but if someone will forget to close the door to the basement - runs there and pissing.
Why do you think he does? How to change it?

Asked by Timon on Nov 5th 2013 Tagged twocats, toilet in Behavior & Training

Answers

Cats will resoil where they smell their own pee. You have to buy a specific urine remover and scrub all of the pee out, which you can see under a blacklight. If it has become habit for him already in memory, don't leave that door open unless you want to be smelling and cleaning up the pee! ^_^