There is a cat in need of a temporary home until his owner can find a new home.

She doesn't want to lose him and if she takes him to an animal shelter she may never get him back. We already have 4 cats so cannot take him in. We were hoping to find a temporary home for him until his owner can get back on her feet. My husband and I would pay for food expenses. If there is anyone that has room in their home and heart for a cat for a while, please respond. Thank you for your consideration.

Asked by Member 1134232 on Oct 4th 2012 Tagged needtemporaryhome in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

How devastating for your friend! This might be the time for her (or you) to ask for favors from friends or family. To place this kitty with a stranger, unless they are fosters for a shelter or rescue, would upset and stress out the kitty and you just never know whom you can trust. I sense the desperation in your words and I sincerely hope this all works out for you and your friend.