Skittles

Six month kitten squinting and light yellow discharge??? What is wrong?

It started today. Skittles meowing at me and I looked at her squinting and excessive tearing up. Got a closer look and a pale yellow discharge is coming out. She seems to be acting normal otherwise. Playful, loving, cuddly...you name it. Her mother a tabby long hair has been known to get around and was wondering if my kitten contracted anything that may kill her.

Asked by Skittles on Aug 13th 2013 in Health & Safety

Answers

Something is wrong, and you need to take her to a vet clinic to get medicine to help it clear up. Worst case scenario- the loss of an eye. If she has not received any kitten shots yet, she does not have full immunity and is bound to catch whatever floats by. Nothing takes the place of good veterinary care, even feeding healthy food! ^_^