Close X

Really dumb computer question

I'm not totally incompetent when it comes to computers, but somehow I've lost my address bar (the place where you can cut and paste links). This has happened before, and I was able to fix it, but this time I've forgotten how. Duh, right? Could someone please tell me what to do? By the way, my computer is a Windows one, not a Mac.

Asked by Chibi on Feb 5th 2009 in Web

Try right clicking in the area at the top of your browser. It should bring up a box that says: Standard buttons, Address Bar, Links, Lock the Toolbar and Customize. Then you should just have to place a checkmark next to the Address bar box. Hope it works...I'm no computer genius either and I am using a corporate edition of the Windows software so it may be different.

Well since I don't have a windows if your using the windows browser thingy than I won't be much help. If your using FireFox than I might be able to help. Try clicking on the top right hand button that's right above the "google" search thingy. Lemme see if I can get a picture of it

If you still can't figure it out than you might want to call tech help

Garfield answered on 2/9/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category