Tamara Midnight Lullaby Pepper

Re: Nemex

I had just recently rescued four feral kittens and planning on deworming them they are about 9 to 10 wks old now and I had called my vet clinic they suggested that I use "Nemex" but as I was looking it up on the website, I see that it's only used on dogs and puppies so I am wondering which brand of Nemex is safe for kittens? ; how much should I give them? If someone could please help me I'd greatly appreciate it, I don't want to get the wrong item

Asked by Tamara Midnight Lullaby Pepper on Jul 1st 2013 Tagged nemex, kittens, dewormer in Worms & Parasites

Answers

It needs to be for just cats. Call your vet again and ask what dewormers you specifically need, not for just a brand name, so that you can buy generic or whatever is available in your area. ^_^ You also have to test for feline leukemia and aids for each, as well as feed them a healthy kitten food like Natural Choice. ^_^