PLEASE! OKAY! so I was just holding my cat in my lap (he loves being help) and he seemed very relaxed and calm. Suddenly

PLEASE!
OKAY! so I was just holding my cat in my lap (he loves being help) and he seemed very relaxed and calm. Suddenly he jerked up and jumped and rolled and fell off the chair onto the ground and couldn’t walk straight as if he has been spun around and was dizzy. He is fine now, but it literally looked like he was possessed, that’s the best i can describe it, how he rolled around crazy fast and scary, and fell, and I’m very worried! Did he have a seizure, or a heart attack? He seems fine right now.

A little info on my cats health:
He is a male. I think around 14?
Recently he has been sick, throwing up. he has lost weight, but the vet said he is at a healthy cat weight now.
they did a abdominal ultrasound and couldn’t find anything wrong
(we took him to the vet because he was sick)
he is on a medication now, (small blue pill he gets every 12 hours)

he's my best friend and I would be lost without him:( if anyone has any idea what could have just happened to my cat, please let me kn

Asked by Member 1171022 on May 19th 2013 in Health & Wellness

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!