Sadie Sublime

please help my kitty. she ate rat poison... .http://www.gofundme.com/497shs

www.gofundme.com One of our kids left the garage open and our kitten ate rat poison. please help. Couldn't imagine having to explain their new pets death to our children


Asked by Sadie Sublime on Sep 9th 2013 in Other Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Bezalel Tiger

Call a 24-hour pet poison control hotline or take her in immediately; if you do not get her help asap she WILL DIE!!!


Bezalel Tiger answered on 9/20/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer