Propa

Part maine coon?

He is much larger than my other cat, loves to play fetch, drink out of the toilet! And is very vocal we call him our dog. I've never seen anything like it

Asked by Propa on Jul 21st 2013 in Maine Coon

Answers

Your cat is way too small to be a Maine Coon. My girl Maine Coon mix is small at 20 lbs. They have an M marking on their head, medium to long fur and tufts of long fur coming from the underside of their paws and inside their ears to protect them during the winter. You can look these cats up on the CFA website to find out more about them. I have a cat who is very dog-like as well; he is a hemingway with 23 toes. Go with Propa's personality and he will be treat trained in no time! (Leave the toilet seat down like I do so nobody drinks out of there or falls in). ^_^