new cat vomitting

i adopted my cat day before yesterday. i took her for a bath yesterday to a clinic which is far from my house. she vomited when she came home n pooped in her basket too. please tell me is she sick or just stressed? will she puke again?

Asked by Member 1197375 on Nov 3rd 2013 Tagged adoptedcat, travel, bath, vomit, sick in Cats & Kids

Answers

Shelters give their pets a health guarantee. If you changed her diet rapidly without weaning in whatever she was eating previously, that will do it, or she could have just eaten some grass. If you don't know what she was eating, try MaxCat in chicken or salmon flavors. It is a great food that is available at the pet store and is satisfaction guaranteed. It will take your cat about 2 weeks to get used to the new food. You might have to teach her how to use a litter box if she doesn't know how or was an outside cat... or sometimes cats poop when they are nervous. If she seems to be sick, get her checked out by a local vet. Most reputable rescue organizations will pay for your medicine or provide you with their own, for free. HEALTHY MEOW to the world and thanks for rescuing!! ^_^