Need advice on which dry cat food to use. Don't want to spend a small fortune but something middle of the road.

I have used Aldi dry cat food and also Sam's club cat food. I think with Aldi food, she eats a bit more and poops a bit more (ave. of once a day). With Sam's club dry cat food, she poops maybe once every 2 days or so and doesn't eat as much.

Asked by Member 1028375 on Oct 27th 2013 Tagged dryfood in Pet Food

Best Answer

I found an article on a website that lists a breakdown of cat foods by quality. I think you should check out this link: www.examiner.com

Twinkle answered on Oct 30th.

Answers

Try MaxCat- Pookie started on the kitten variety decades ago! There are kitten, light, indoor, and senior varieties in chicken or salmon flavors. For a 6 lb. bag, you can't get a better quality for 12.99. It's also satisfaction guaranteed or your $$ back, but you need to mix it in slowly over the course of a week so that they adjust well. Your cat will shed, need and poop less with a food that has no by-products and is more natural; it's for sale in most major pet stores. ^_^

Miss Malibu Dancer

I been feeding my Cats Hills Bro. Science Diet since they could eat dry food. The Vet recommended it at spay and neuter. They just celebrated the birthdays on the 31 of Oct. I do give them treats from time to time. Ask your Vet what he recommends. Remember, your Cats are your kids, try to by the best for long term health and happiness. They even have different types for your age of Cat. I recommend using the Hairball formula. It helps keep in G.I. track clear

Miss Malibu Dancer answered on 11/3/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer