Farrah Jaqua

My newly adopted 6 year old American Short hair has terrible dandruff. Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

We just adopted a 6 year old american short hair. Her name is Farrah and she is just the cutes little thing and super loving. However, she is also full of dander! My husband and I don't have alleries to dander but hers is a little extream to the point that I think it should be controlled. We want to help her we just don't know how. Any suggestions would be great!

Asked by Farrah Jaqua on Jan 15th 2012 Tagged dander in Home Grooming

Best Answer

Nika

A product I love is PETfection Deodorizer/Allergy Spray. It is 100% Organic and Non-Toxic and will help moisturize the skin and fur. It will help a lot with dander and any itchiness she has. Plus it will add a nice light scent to her coat! I hope this helps!

Nika answered on Jan 17th.

Answers

Roush

I'm not sure how to cure severe dandruff, but my cat's dandruff problem cleared up when I switched him to wet food.

Roush answered on 1/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer