My kitten is about 5 (maybe 6) months old & i'm having the hardest time trying to figure out how she would be described

I'm not sure if she would be classified as a diluted torbie with white, as a calico, a diluted tabby or a plain dilute tortie with white. She is almost all grey except for a few flicks of cream/orange throughout her coat. they are not patches except for a spot on one of her legs, the front of one ear and the back of the other ear. On the leg that does have a patch of orange there are tabby strip markings and her tail looks like it is slightly ringed. Her chest, stomach and her paws are all white. She also has copper/orange colored eyes.
Below is a link to a few pictures of her:
pbs.twimg.com
instagr.am
instagr.am
instagr.am

the last image was when i first got her so she is a little smaller there and her eyes are no longer blue. I have also noticed that her face/head shape is slightly different than that of my domestic short-haired male tabby

Asked by Member 1140344 on Nov 12th 2012 in Other Kittens

Answers

She's adorable, and very interestingly marked! I might be tempted to even throw a little Russian Blue in there. When I adopted Delilah, she was promoted as a "Maine Coon" mix, but over the five years I've had her, I've realized she's probably 90% Persian. It's impossible to pin down any one breed or color with a "moggie" (catspeak for "mutt") but that doesn't make her any less precious or valuable to you. You can research different breeds of cats on the Internet and pick from those that you think she resembles the most. She probably has a very large family tree with lots of relatives on the branches. Since a queen's litter can have more than one father, it's not even possible to judge by her siblings past what her mother looked like if you know. Kisses and purrs. She's a sweetie!

She is beautiful! I would say diluted calico but you should Google each cat breed and see what looks like her. Not sure if you were aware but Calicos can only be female.