My grandmother passed and left behind two ten year old, Burmese (we think) cats. How can I put them up for adoption?

Asked by Member 1144407 on Dec 9th 2012 Tagged adoption, burmese in Shelters & Rescue

Answers

I'm so sorry for your loss. I believe that if you join Catster, there is a spot on the profile page where you can indicate that the cats are adoptable. You can also go to www.petfinder.com and look up rescues in your area, including a Burmese rescue. If you tell them you will "foster" these cats, they will keep their eyes open for someone who wants to adopt them. You can also ask them for hints about interviewing potential adopters and how to choose a good forever home for them. Good luck.