Fluffy

my female neutered cat disappears all the time,sometimes for days

hi all my female neutered cat keeps disappearing for days, it drives me mad with worry, i just don,t understand it, shes got a warm bed,plenty of food,water and biscuits and attention if she wants it. she is part bengal so can be very feisty,hence only cuddles when she wants them.

Asked by Fluffy on May 14th 2014 in Behavior & Training

Answers

You have let your cat live an outdoor lifestyle. Even though she is 'your' cat, she might have another three families that feed and care for her as well, especially if she's friendly and flea-free. If you are tech savvy and really want to know where she's been or is going, there is a smartphone device called whistle that goes on to your pet's collar so you can see what he or she is doing whenever you log in. ^_^