My female cat is peeing everywhere, but only a few drops. She was fully litter trained. Any ideas why or how to stop it?

I have another cat who uses the litter no problem. She goes poop in the litter, but pees anywhere.

Asked by Member 1105648 on Apr 13th 2012 Tagged health, peeing, behaviour, litter, female, problems in Health & Wellness

Answers

Joey

Please take your kitty to the vet - if this is new behavior chances are it's medical - especially since it's only a little - I suspect a UTI. Please see the vet first.

Joey answered on 4/13/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

See a Vet first...and you neglected to say how old she is. I had a cat that did that as well - but she was just turning 15 at the time. She lived on another 2 yrs, so there is help.

The last 2 posts are great. Couldn't answer better. Wish I could best answer them. But hurry time is of the essence

Bijoux

Have you ever had a bladder infection? You run to the toilet every two minutes and peeing a drop at a time with burning pain. This is what your cat is doing, it has a bladder infection and has a need to pee urgently and frequently, and it burns. You need to get her to the vet, and most likely change her food.

Bijoux answered on 4/14/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category