Fanny Chennel

My cats poop color has become white, what should i do?

Asked by Fanny Chennel on Nov 20th 2008 in Health & Wellness

Answers

If it's white, it could be diet related. Too much bone by products in her food. Did it start after a change in food? But if it's more greyish in color, that could be a health issue, possible liver problems. If there has been no change in her diet then I would call the vet. In fact, I am kind of a nut when it comes to anything with my kitties' health so personally, I would call the vet anyway.

This is truly gross, but take a good look at the poop. If it's moving, she could have a tapeworm and it's coming out in segments. If it were me, like Allie, I never hesitate to contact my vet for "strange'" thingsregarding my cats' health. You may want to run a sample of the white poop up to them to have it checked.

More Questions in This Category