Guest

my cat was sick hada servre swollen tounge was drooling and it stunk he died over a space of a few days


Asked by Member 653112 on Jul 11th 2008 in Other Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Izadore (Izzie)

We feel bad for what happened to your kitty. It was probably poisoned, either by a plant it ate or something else. If it was an outdoor kitty, who knows what it got into. Before you get another kitty, please consider that you need to take care of it, supervise it, and that you are responsible for it. Dying from being poisoned is not a good way to go. It's very painful for the cat. If you can't afford vet care, please do not get another kitty until you can.


Izadore (Izzie) answered on 7/11/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer