harry

my cat suddenly became yellowish in color and vomits orange color and keep shaking his head,,please help me

Asked by harry on May 19th 2013 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Get her to the vet! Yellow usually represents jaundice relating to liver or gallbladder problems. You haven't given a lot of information but I would be going to the vet immediately!

The other poster is right. If your cat is an outdoor cat, he could have been poisoned. It's not that we don't WANT to help you, but even if we were vets on this site, there is no way we could examine, diagnose or treat your cat over a computer. There are no home remedies for something like this. And, you shouldn't wait to take him to the vet or you could lose him. Work out a payment plan with the vet if money is tight. Find a vet if you don't already have one.