Jinx

My Cat Sneezes all The Time,We Thought it was just a Cold...

Ever Since we Got her Off the Streets the poor Cat won't Stop Sneezing.
We Could Be Cuddleing in bed Then,suddenly EVERYTHING is Coverd in nasty Boogers,We tried going to the vet Before,But the Medicine was no help.

Asked by Jinx on Nov 21st 2007 in Allergies

Answers

Cleo (The Queen)

My world is like that too. The vet said some cats after living on the streets have that issue. I also have a "gunky" nose, but baby saline drops (no meds in it), and HomeoPet Nose Relief (drops in mouth) have helped A LOT, BUT I still have issues and tissues! Plug-in vicks is helpful too, as well as staying in the bathroom while mommy showers. Good Luck!!!

Cleo (The Queen) answered on 11/21/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Miss Cleo is right--some cats, like some people, just sneeze a lot. A friend of my mommy's who does animal rescue work, has a rescued kitty who does PROJECTILE sneezes! Everything for miles around is covered when Gus does this! If you've taken her to the vet and they've ruled out upper respiratory infections, etc., then poor Jinxy is just doomed to be a sneezer! Mommy's friends just learned to duck!