Zurri

My cat sheds soo much! I brush her alot, and still get lots of furr. What do I do? My aby/DSH mix doesn't have this prob

Zurri. just keeps shedding, it is ridiculous, so much furr on such a small cat. I brush her but there is just more and more! My aby/dsh, doesn't shed nearly the amount of Zurri.(tabby/dsh) Is there a certian brush i need?

Asked by Zurri on May 21st 2013 in Grooming

Answers

It just depends on the breed. I have a medium hair Maine Coon mix and my whole condo is grey... you just learn to be one with the fur. Try a furminator. One of mine loves the furminator, one is afraid of all brushing, and the one who needs it most ONLY tolerates a porcupine quill brush when she is tired or grooming herself. Furminator also makes a spray to control shedding, but I don't know anyone who has bought it. Abys are very short hair, so you can't compare the two. ^_^