Hollis

My cat passed away yesterday. I want to keep his Catster pet page up as a memorial, but mark it as a memorial. How?

Asked by Hollis on Jan 2nd 2012 in Pet Page

Answers

Bigode

I'm so sorry about you!

Mommy got very sad when I passed away. She worked on my page and it helped her to deal with her lost and sadness. There are special forums and groups that could help you at this moment and to make Hollis pet page a beautiful memorial.

Some nice people got me wings at this group: www.catster.com

We are purring to you and to your family. Be strong!

Bigode answered on 1/3/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I am very sorry for your loss.
If you go to the pull down menu on his page the first choice is edit his profile. Click on that one and under the section for story is a check box that says, (his name) is no longer with us. Check that box and it will then change the main page to stop his age from advancing. I believe it also enters him in a special stroll for those pets we have lost.
You can also edit his bio or additional information to write a memorial about him.
Finally, I have seen people add "In Memory" or "now an angel" or whatever you'd like AFTER his name. Again, you can change that by adding it to his name in the edit profile section.
Remember to click "save all changes" to show your changes on his page.

The best way to pay tribute to your lost friend is by taking. In another cat. Show your all about helping other Kitty's.