my cat needs a facemask for aerokat inhaler. Know where i can get one? Don't have the money to get a whole new inhaler

Asked by Member 1110455 on May 12th 2012 Tagged inhaler, facemask in Medications

Answers

I noticed one place in the UK that's selling the masks alone when I was searching for my cat's first Aerokat setup last night... I don't know how much it works out to in dollars after shipping, but here's the link:
www.breatheazy.co.uk

I also found a YahooGroup for people with asthmatic cats that looks really good, and people there should know where to get masks. (I haven't joined yet, but plan to.)

Just joined & checked, the people at that Yahoogroup can/will tell you where to buy the masks by themselves, here's their site:
pets.groups.yahoo.com

(this is the same Guest as earlier, but from a new account since Catster wouldn't let me edit my earlier comment to add the above)