My cat licks my Art pencils... help please!

My cat keeps on licking my wordless graphite pencils, when she smells them, she can't stop licking them. She won't stop licking them. I need help with this.. I looked online about this and there was NOTHING! I very confused and would really appreciate help.. Thank you.

-Kaitlin and Oreo

Asked by Member 1192505 on Oct 1st 2013 Tagged help, art, cats, yearsold, helpplease, oreo in Other Behavior & Training

This could be harmful to kitty's health. It should not be a problem while you are making art... just work with the door closed or shoo her with a spray bottle filled with 1/3 (cooking) white vinegar and 2/3 water. If they did not come in a container, find one that fits and use it. My pens were disappearing because my kitten was chewing on them or pushing them into the garbage, so I found a perfume case where they still sit on a desk. Otherwise, when you forget you will notice that the pencils have moved or that kitty is vomiting... ^_^