My cat keeps stalking and attacking my other cat. I need help to stop this?

I have four cats. Claude is attacking my other cat Cleo. They are both males. Cleos fixed but Claude is not. We found Claude last year on the street. He got along with them when we found him. He only attacks Cleo. Not the other cats, a girl and a boy. I thought he was doing this to be dominant but Cleo is not the alpha in the cat pack. I don't know if it could be a medical or mental problem. Also before he attacks he'll start to cry and make noise.

P.S. even though claude is not fixed, he hasn't sprayed or had any sexual actions.

Asked by Member 1182574 on Jul 27th 2013 in Aggression

Answers

You need to have Claude neutered to solve the problem. He will not have the same urges once he is fixed (or at least less), and if he gets out he won't be a cat daddy and add to feral overpopulation! ^_^