my cat is throwing up and won't eat

he keeps hiding from me

Asked by Member 862401 on Jul 31st 2009 in Health & Wellness

Answers

Please remember that we are not vets here, just cat lovers. We also are not psychic and could not possibly diagnose or prescribe treatment for a cat we don't know and have never seen. When cats stop eating and hide, they are sick and need to see a doctor, NOW!

Your cat needs to see a vet.

Gracie

Agreed with the other two posters.

I know that it's hard to get a cat to a vet who is hiding, but you do what you must. In my experience if you can block his access to the hiding place forcibly (believe you me, I once had to lift an entire bed and frame to get a sick kitty out of hiding, but if that's what it takes, that's what you gotta do), he will not have enough energy to put up a fight, and then you just put him in a carrier and go to the vet immediately.

Please don't wait for him to come around, he'll just keep getting sicker and sicker. :(

Gracie answered on 8/1/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category