My cat is persian cat black shes a femake and when she want to get merried i droped her to a lady who shes expert in my

My cat is persian cat black shes a female and when she want to get merried i droped her to a lady who shes expert in my country i droped her after 1 week she came we thought that shes pregnant but now she she still wants to get merried is it that she didnt breed with male cat or its part of her pregnancy

Asked by Member 1112892 on May 28th 2012 Tagged catbreedgrooming in Professional Grooming

Answers

Unless your kitty was in heat when you dropped her off for mating, it's a pretty safe bet she's not pregnant. If she is pregnant, you will see the obvious signs--a bigger belly, increased appetite, laying around more, etc. If you do not know about how to take care of kittens and pregnant cats, I would absolutely suggest you do some research of the subject. If their is a vet nearby you can ask them. And, unless you know you have good homes for all the possible kittens, I would not mate her again and have her spayed. Our world is overrun today with unwanted animals.