my cat is killing my sex life !!

my cat is 3.5 years old female. she is not the friendliest cat in the world nor the calmest cat; but she is not violent she likes my friends. but she just doesnt wanna be patted by them. she only lets me and my boyfried touch her. she adores my boyfriend i don't know why couse she usually likes females more but she just loves him. but i have a huge problem with those two. my house doesnt have doors inside just the bathroom doors and that wasnt a problem until now.
mia (my kitten) has a new habbit and it drives me and my bf crazy. when we are on to it she jumpes on the bed and bites him on the ass and there is no keeping her away. i tried every thing i can think of. forbitting her spraying water saying no even making her sleep before we do it. but she comes every time and bites him. she never bites anyone normally. i dont know what to do why is she doing that and how can i make her stop

Asked by Member 1197052 on Oct 31st 2013 Tagged biting in Behavior & Training

Answers

She is playing because she thinks that's what you're doing... and you are in a way. She wants to be in on the fun is all. You need to find another place to play with him OR keep her in the bathroom and then let her out after. She is not doing anything wrong... doesn't he have a place you can go to also?? ^_^