My cat is a male tom and he follows me all over the house,if i am sitting he sits. when ever i get up he will always fol

Asked by Member 1115411 on Jun 12th 2012 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

Your question didn't finish, but I'll assume that perhaps you are wondering why or this kind of bothers you? Some breeds do follow their person around. I suppose also that some cats just have that personality. I used to have to be wherever my Mommy was when I was younger, but I grew out of it. I still love being around her, but I don't have to stay glued to her all the time either. Be happy that he loves you that much & enjoy.

Twinkle's right. Izzie and my dogs are almost always in the same room with me. I'm not sure if that's in their blood--in the wild, the animals know there's safety in numbers.