Guest

My cat is 7 months old and 2 days ago he ate a field mouse, he not his chipper self and he didnt eat dinner last night.


Asked by Member 1154756 on Feb 11th 2013 Tagged kittens, killing in Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Angel Midnight (3-7-97/4-17-12

Have your kitty examined by your vet & be sure you tell your vet when your kitty ate the mouse, what symptoms your kitty is showing, & when your kitty started showing those symptoms. Your kitty may have eaten a poisoned mouse & may have become poisoned also. Every detail you can give your vet may help your vet in determining whether your kitty is poisoned & if so, what type of poison it is & what kind of antidote to use.


Angel Midnight (3-7-97/4-17-12 answered on 3/15/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer