: My cat is 6 years old the past few days he has been acting different when he is setting on your lap and you go to pet

: My cat is 6 years old the past few days he has been acting different when he is setting on your lap and you go to pet him he is in discomfort and growls at me. Tonight after he ate 30 to 45 mins later he vomited alot for a cat he seems to not be able to use the bathroom his noise and feet are very very warm like a fever. hes stomach is swollen but not tight, i have 2 other cats an 2 dogs they are all fine same food no change in their diet he has a sister they are very close. PLEASE HELP ME HE IS MY CHILD I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART

Asked by Member 1156828 on Feb 24th 2013 in Kittens

Answers

Gabriel

Your kitty needs to see the vet ASAP. This is a medical emergency, get him to the vet NOW!

Gabriel answered on 3/15/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer