My cat is 4 months old and yesterday he was really active and playing and eating everything was normal and he was really

My kitty has not yet ot his injection yet and he has increase in eating a lot but does not like water only sometimes and hates milk we bought him cat milk but he does not even touch it also hes less active today and he keeps miowing yesterday it was a great day he had fun played all day also took naps yesterday i went to sleep happy so did tommy but today hes more whiney keeps miowing in a sad way (seems sad to me) and sleeps all day today and normally he sleeps on our laps bu today he keeps jumping off he was asleep under the sofa and now hes awake my brothers trying to play with him now but hes not interested he does not seem to bew wanting to run. Ive touched his tummy to see if he hurts or hates it if i touch him there but he does not mind but today he not so active and does not play just sleeps also his poo today was kind of yellow and watery. and tiny droplet of it came out. he slept all day but still no enegy does not want to play and did not run around today like he normally do

Asked by Member 1075199 on Dec 4th 2011 in Exercise

Answers

You already know what you have to do. You know that your kitty is not acting like a normal kitten would. If he's hiding and inactive, that is a classic sign that he's sick. If you don't already have a vet for him, you must find one quickly and get him in for an exam. Unfortunately, we cannot diagnose and treat a sick kitty over the Internet. Good luck and purrs for your kitty.