Snickers

My cat has taken my family hostage help!!!

I tried to feed my cat skinny kitty brand catfood but she didn't like it too much so she started hissing and then she brought me an ad for discount pizza and icecream but I told her no it'd ruin her diet so she grabbed a knife and took my son into the back room and I think she's coming for me unless I bring her a ball of yarn a check for $800 a bottle of Grey Goose the latest Playboy and a plane ticket to Zimbabwe. How do I make my cat settle down???

Asked by Snickers on Mar 2nd 2012 in Aggression

Answers

Cookie

I think you need to kill it, it is possessed by a demon called Azazel.

Cookie answered on 3/3/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

.Um try a couple copies of play GIRL for HER. I don't think she wants Ben & Jerry's. Just Jerry.

Ok that is so fake.Cats don't like pizza or ice cream I know i once tried to feed them it.Also cats can't hold knives and how can they grab a kid?Why would a cat need a plane ticket $800 and playboy?If you are really seeing this you're crazy.My guess you are trying to make people laugh