My cat has been scarying me a little lately with this sort of sneeze attack she's been doing...

My cat has been scarying me a little lately with this sort of sneeze attack she's been doing. She sort of stretches her neck forward and sneezes. Well it sounds like a sneeze, or perhaps a cough? I thought it could have been a hairball but I'm not sure. Do you have any clue of what's happening and or should I be concerned?

Asked by Member 1146009 on Dec 20th 2012 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

My cat did this a few times and I took her to the vet. My vet said she could be asthmatic and to just keep an eye on her. Well, she never really did it again. If this keeps up with your cat, however, a trip to the vet is necessary ASAP. Hope she's okay.