My cat has bad diarea and arches her back while she walks, and she wont let me touch her back of her body. Did she eat s

Asked by Member 1143345 on Dec 2nd 2012 in Aggression

Answers

I'm sorry your kitty isn't feeling well. However, even if we were vets on this site, there is no way we could examine, diagnose and/or suggest treatment for your kitty without seeing her in real time. There is definitely a health concern with her and it probably won't resolve itself. You need to get her to her vet, or if you don't have one, find one, as soon as you can. Your tag word is "aggression", and cats who don't feel well and are in pain will strike out. Please get her to a doctor as soon as you can. Good luck and we send purrs.