My cat has a small flesh wound on it's chest and a deformed paw so it can't walk what can i do

It is a stray and i really want to keep it alice

Asked by Member 1073076 on Nov 25th 2011 in Adoption & Rescue
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend


  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Izadore (Izzie)

You already know what you have to do for it if you want to keep it and keep it alive. Get off the computer, find a vet and take it in so it can be treated. Most vets will treat first and ask for payment later in the case of a sick animal. Good luck and hope everything works out for both of you.

Izadore (Izzie) answered on 11/28/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer