My cat got thin real fast and is acting strangely.

This started about 2 days ago.

I started my fluffy kitty started getting real thin, it scared me, she was fine 3 days ago, but in 1 day, she got EXTREMELY thin, but i just let her be for that day.

Yesterday, i started seeing she is less responsive, if i tried to groom her or pet her, she would ignore it, if i'd even try to make her stand, she'd go back to laying on the bed...

Also, i noticed there's something red on my bedsheets, i don't know if it's hers or whatever it is, i can't tell by the smell, but she was licking it for about 10 minutes or so...

Today she started moving around, but she still seems less responsive, if i move my hand she almost doesn't react, and she's laying in some weird positions on the bed, and when i tried to lift her, i got scared, it was like she didin't have ANY weight on her... Does anyone know what might be causing this, and what's the best course of action? :(

Also, i had the kitty since she was born "About 4 years ago"

Asked by Member 1198453 on Nov 9th 2013 Tagged weightthinkittyinactiveness in Health & Wellness

Answers

Is there a chance she had kittens? If she's not eating, you need to take her to the vet right away. Cats usually hide their illnesses, so if she wasn't licking a baby something is wrong. If she was, you need to get all of them spayed and neutered and find good homes unless you want to open a cat farm, Happy Howli-days ^_^