My cat got ran over a day ago i dont have money to take him to the vet so please someone help

When we found him he was bleeding from his face and was stiff now hes still alive and isnt bleeding anymore but still looks like hes in serious pain but he still manages to move in a weird way he doesnt cry only when we try moving him because we think hes positioned wrong he has also been peeing alot please someone help i donr like sewing my cat like this what can i do.

Asked by Member 1139149 on Nov 5th 2012 in Health & Wellness

Answers

I am so very sorry for your trauma. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for your kitty over a computer and nothing we can tell you to do for him. He's in pain and you need to get him to a vet. I've never seen a vet turn away a sick or injured animal just because the owner can't pay. When this happened to me, my vet said "Pay what you can when you can." and I did. You have my prayers and thoughts.

He needs to go to the vet regardless. You can't let him continue to suffer. See if your vet will take Care Credit, that way you can make payments. www.carecredit.com

Miss Kitty

Need to take you cat to the vet. It is very sad to watch your friend suffer like that and to be in so much pain. Most vets will help the cat and if you can not pay they will work with you.

Miss Kitty answered on 11/5/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

That happened to my cat when she was about 1 yr old. Crushed face, shattered jaw, broke most of her teeth. I found her covered in blood, bleeding from her mouth, nose, both eyes and both ears. Now she is 16, blind in 1 eye, completely deaf, has grand mal seizures, making her run at top speed around the house crashing into walls sort of like a pinball til I can catch her and hold her still until the seizure subsides, then she will just drool and purr for a while. other than that, she is the happiest most lovable cat i have ever seen. dumb as hell tho. she randomly falls off things and lands flat on her back. she sometimes trips and falls down the stairs. totally uncatlike beheavior. never killed a bird, but will attack raccoons 5 times her size. yeah, dumb as a rock. vet only charged 300 to wire her jaw shut for a few months and had to feed her with an eyedropper. if you cant afford vet, run the cat over a few more times and finish the job. dont be a pussy.