My cat appeared to be bleeding from the ectum,my sheets had large stains pinkish in color. This happened after she was o

Maybe this discharge was not frombthe rectum..not sure.took Puddy to vet emergency 10 days ago because she wasnt breathing normally.diagnosis was asthma. Cat got out 2 days later,returned 10 days later. Vet also thought she could have had kittens as she has hard teets still. Visit was 475.00. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford another vet trip. I will if this sounds very serious...love her very much..gift from deceased fiance. She is approx 5 yrs old and has a sister.we think. Fiance found them living in an old 18 wheeler trailer about 5 yrs ago

Asked by Member 1126398 on Aug 18th 2012 in Pet Insurance

Answers

IMHO, if you have taken Puddy to the vets and spent that much money on her, she should be better or on her way to be cured and not popping up with more symptoms. Asthma doesn't cause rectal or vaginal bleeding. If Puddy DID have kittens, she may have a post-partum infection. Or, she could still be pregnant. "Bloody show" is a sign of impending delivery and so are engorged nipples. You need to have a chat with the vets at this clinic and tell them your cat is still suffering. Be polite but firm and tell them you need a diagnoses and treatment.