my boy kitty has been vomiting and had terrible wet and smelly diarrhea since being neutered 2 weeks ago. what can i do?

Asked by Member 1075111 on Dec 4th 2011 Tagged diarrhea, vomiting in Illness & Disease

Answers

Since he's been sick do long and isn't getting better you need to take him to a vet. I'd call the vet who neutered him and tell them this started right after the surgery. If money is tight they might give him a free check/treatment if it might be related to the surgery. If not ask them if you can use Care Credit or pay in installments if you can't pay all in one go.

remy

sounds like he contracted some kind of kennel virus during his neutering procedure u need to bring him back to the vets asap as it could b a sign of something more serious. please don't take any chances he may have some form of distemper or f.i.p. don't waste any more time & bring him in !!!!!!! let me know how u do !!!! REMY'S MOM

remy answered on 1/2/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer