My 6 wk old kitten is lethargic, won't play, won't eat. I had to put his brother to sleep yesterday due to underdevelop

Asked by Member 1131367 on Sep 18th 2012 Tagged lethargic, sick, mourning, ill, kitten, eat, play, sleep in Health & Safety

Answers

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your kitten is sick and needs to go to the vet. Let them advise you about his prognosis. Good luck. We hope it all works out OK for him.

I would take him to the vet. I got my kitten when she was 7 weeks and found out at 12 weeks she had tape worms. That will cause decrease in activity and eating. It is uncommon for a kitten to have tape worms at a young age, but that may be the culpret. I hope you can find out what's going on with him.