Mikey

My 5 year old tabby, Mikey, started vomiting white foam yesterday morning. He has done it about 5-6 times since...any a

Asked by Mikey on Sep 22nd 2013 Tagged vomiting, whitefoam, lossofappetite, introducinganewkitten in Health & Wellness

Answers

Not to frighten you, but this is a lot of vomiting. Usually, if they've eaten something that disagreed with them, it's once or twice, full of whatever they ate, and done. If Mikey is hiding, off his food, and seems out of sorts, he needs to go to the vet. They are the only ones who can do a "hands-on' examination and tests to see what's going on, and then prescribe medications to help him feel better. We can only guess at what's going on with him. Please take him to his vet. Most will work with you on payments if you are short on funds right now. I've never heard of a vet who will refuse to treat a sick cat just because its owner can't pay. Hope Mikey feels better. Keep us updated!

Hi there. My cats do this sometimes if they have been able to reach and eat (lick/ingest) where I put on their flea medicine. If Mikey has not been flea treated, then we agree with Izzie to get him to the vet. If he has eaten the flea treatment, wipe out his mouth and watch to make sure he goes back to normal drinking and eating. If not, it's vet time... feel better Mikey!