My 2 adult cats have periodontal/gum disease and I can't afford to get them treated for this. They are very hard to han

They have been to the Vet today. I'm on a very limited income so I am enrolled in the Banfield Charity Trust fund which allows my pets to get adequate and comprehensive care. God bless these wonderful people who help us poor people take care of the health needs of our pets. One of the main concerns on the papers I received today was the gum disease that both have.

Asked by Member 1122485 on Aug 23rd 2012 Tagged dentalcare in Pet Products

Answers

When your question appeared on the page, it was cut off. Can you please repost and use the larger box under the subject line? We'll try our best to help. Thanks!