Airy

My 12 year old Bengal girl has always nibbled on Kleenex. She recently had blood work that showed elevated liver levels.

Could the Kleenex be the cause? Otherwise she's very healthy, albeit small/thin for her breed.


Asked by Airy on Oct 14th 2013 Tagged kleenex, liver, bengal in Health & Wellness
Report this question Get this question's RSS feed Send this question to a friend



Status

  • Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!


Answers

Pookie Face (in memory)

Tissues are made of paper fiber. Livers detox the whole body. More likely it is from pesticides or toxic household cleaners or detergents that have absorbed into her skin. Switch to products that are unscented and natural in your home. If she is a breed without papers (and even so), inbreeding can cause genetic defects as well. ^_^


Pookie Face (in memory) answered on 10/14/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer