My 10 month old kitten likes to run rampant through the house and at night likes to attack feet while we are sleeping.

Asked by Member 1201721 on Jan 1st 2014 Tagged running, feet in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

This is common play behavior. Your kitten is bored. Buy a cat tree, more scratchers and toys. You can play a cat sitter dvd on silent on a TV for your cat at night. Also, do not give him/her any attention while foot chasing, or it may encourage the kit. Two days ago my four-month kitten smashed a nice frigerator magnet into pieces, and yesterday, a plastic bowl with wildflowers in it (that I had no idea was even breakable). Did I yell, no. I have three other cats that will sometimes play with her, but she has torti-tude. The answer is... getting her spayed in two weeks. If your cat is not neutered, it will definitely calm him down, so make an appointment with your vet if you have not already done so. Meow to the world ^_^

I don't think you should worry about this. It is just a normal playing behaviour of your cat. It is possible that your cat is bored of her toys so she want to play with you guys.