Missy(never 'll forget you)

Missy has passed away and I want to write something next to her name, how can I do it?

My dear Missy has passed away and i want to write the year she dies in and a sentence like (I'll alway remember you and miss you for ever)

i don't know how, can you help me

and i'll be thankful if you check this thread
www.catster.com

Asked by Missy(never 'll forget you) on Dec 2nd 2009 in Pet Page

Best Answer

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13

First, I am truly sorry for the loss of your cat Missy. It is always so hard to lose a friend.

As far as writing a sentence after her name, there is unfortunately a character limit .... You could say something like Missy- In Loving Memory though... To do this you need to go to her page. On the right hand side of where her name is you will see a box that says "select a task". Click on that box and scroll down to "edit profile". That will take you to her profile page. In the box with Missy's name just add what ever you would like to add then click "save changes". When finished, scroll down to the bottom and select "save all".

Cleopatra 8/4/96-7/18/13 answered on Dec 2nd.

Answers

I would just like to add my sympathy for the loss of your fur baby. We just lost our Golden Retriever at the end of September. I put "got her wings 9-28-09" after her name on her profile. All Catsters I heard from were so comforting and loving to me! You can also add to her diary or start one on her page for her friends to read where you will have ulimited characters to say what you want. Again, my deepest sympathy for your loss.