Missing pregnant stray cat. What can I do?

A stray kitten showed up in our neighborhood two months ago. Between me and two neighbors we were feeding her. She didn't stray far. We recently discovered she was pregnant (about 3 weeks ago). None of us have seen her for 5 days and I'm really worried, she's probably having her babies somewhere. I feel terrible because my boyfriend and I just decided to adopt her before she went missing. I want to find her and know that she's alright. I've looked around my neighborhood and tried to listen for little meows. My questiom is, how far would she stay from her comfort zone to have her babies? I figured she'd be out looking for food, but I check day and night and nothing. What can I do?

Asked by Member 1187966 on Aug 31st 2013 in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Put up flyers, put an ad in your local paper for a lost cat, contact local rescues to see if anyone has found her and thanks for caring! If you do find her, have her and the remaining kittens spayed/neutered!! ^_^