Paladin

Looking for cat friendly roach control. I also have allergies and can't use many chemicals. Help

Asked by Paladin on Dec 18th 2012 Tagged pestcontrol in Health & Wellness

Answers

Baby

This a big problem for you and your cat.Some bug controlled sprays or sensor sprays are harmful to cats and humans and children and pets without even knowing it and having no signs!I don't think there are many products out there that can help but you WILL find one.Go to your local supermarket and scan through the pets isle or sprays isle.Look for good products and when you think it looks good,scan your eyes and read the back of the product.If it has no things that are bad for pets (cats)than add it to your shopping cart.Buy the same product every time it runs out if it works!

Baby answered on 12/18/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Think I saw a recipe under natural ways to kill roaches using sugar as a bait mixed with 20 Mule Team Borax,which roaches injest and thus causing them to die. I believe just mix equal parts,and put on a saucer or disposable plate. Roaches will be attracted to the sugar, but the Borax will kill them!

More Questions in This Category