Kitten not pooping

My two week old orphaned kitty is not pooping. She goes a day without pooping but it has been 2 now. Just a little came out today. I stimulate her as a mother cat would using warm damp cotton ball but she is not going and I am worried. She pees just fine and has a big appetite but now seems very fussy. What should I do?

Asked by Member 986426 on May 10th 2010 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

There really is no way we can diagnose what's wrong with your baby, even if we were veterinary professionals, over the Internet. You don't indicate just what she's eating or actually how much even though you say she is eating well. Call your vet for an appointment, wrap her up well in a warm towel for the trip, and take her in to be seen. Good luck and let us know how she is doing.